When: 18 – 20 November, 2016.
What: Udaipur Lake Festival
Where: Udaipur, Rajasthan
For more information, contact us at: email@example.com
Ther city of lakes, Udaipur is one destination that attracts thousands of travelers. And the cultural festivals make it a more alluring time to visit. This year in an effort to sensitize people on the importance of water and to achieve the purpose of clean lakes, the Tourism department along with the Udaipur Municipal Corporation (UMC) is all set to host the second ‘Lake Festival’ between 18-20 November, 2016. Musical programs, adventure sports, jungle safari, bird watching, light and sound shows and an art fair would be held around the lakes during the three day long festival.
The Lake Festival is sure to allure the residents and tourists alike. A road show would also be flagged off on November 18 from Fatehsagar demonstrating the conservation of rain water. To allure the youth, a national championship of dragon boats, open kayaking and canoeing events would also be held during the festival.
The Udaipur Lake Festival will witness the following:
- Open national championship of Dragon Boat, Canoe Polo, Kayaking, and Canoeing.
- Live concert of Jaipur Bears Band, Nitin Mukesh, and Pankaj Udhas.
- Art Camp & art fair
- Marathon – Udaipur by night
- Cyclothan – Udaipur by night
- Kite Flying & Kite exhibition
- Army & Police Band Display
- Swimming competitions
- Bird Watching
- Udaipur Eco Tour
- Shades of Water (a live show of light, sound, and water).