When: 11 October, 2017
Where: Kishangarh, Rajasthan
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kishangarh airport has been inaugurated today by Jayant Sinha, minister of state for civil aviation along with the chief minister Vasundhara Raje at 2:30 pm. The airport has been given the licence by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). This license is required for airlines to operate at any airport. Moreover, DGCA, has also granted the permission for operation of 50-seater aeroplane between Kishangarh and Delhi. The flights should start operating from 25 October. The airport will have six check-in counters and the capacity of 150 passengers.
In the days to come, regular commercial flights will begin, as airlines will soon be submitting the proposals to the airport authority for starting their operations. Apart from Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, and Kota, Kishangarh has become the seventh town in the state to have an airport. Many of these cities are already connected via intra-state airline services. Notably, this will be an important airport of the country as it will be feeding the pilgrims of Ajmer and Pushkar. Earlier, VIP passengers were using helipad in Ghughra village in Ajmer. This step will boost business in this city which is famous for its marble. Tourists wishing to visit Kishangarh and nearby cities like Ajmer and Pushkar will also be benefited.
- This will be an important airport of the country as it will be feeding the pilgrims of Ajmer and Pushkar.
- DGCA, has granted permission for operation of 50-seater airplane between Kishangarh and Delhi.
- After Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner & Kota, Kishangarh is 7th town in state to have an airport.
- The airport will enable air connectivity to devotees visiting the Sufi shrine at Ajmer, the Pushkar lake. and Brahma Temple in Pushkar which is a 45 min drive from Kishangarh.
- Delhi-Ajmer and Udaipur-Ajmer
- Mumbai-Delhi via Ajmer
- Ajmer-Bangalore via Delhi
- Ajmer-Kolkata via Jaipur
- Ajmer-Chennai via Delhi
- Ajmer-Hyderabad via Delhi